Bowie is a city in Maryland, Prince George.
Bowie is a bedroom community in the suburbs of Washington, D.C. While the history of Bowie has been over 100 years, many of them are ranches and Cape Cod houses built by Levitt in the 1960s and 1970s. In recent years, the city has been growing along with various movements that have spread to the edge of the town since the mid-1980s. The vestiges of bowii are still seen, especially the railroads and riding grounds, which defined the bowii in the pre-Levitt.
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI IATA), located 20 miles southwest of Bowie, is located via MD197 and MD295.
- Washington Leagan National Airport (DCA IATA) is located 23 miles southwest of Bowie, down by way of 50 in the United States (via Washington D.C.).
- The Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD IATA), a city that is 45 miles west of Bowie, is built via Capital Beltway.
MARC operates on Penn Line between Baltimore and Washington D.C. The nearest station is Bowii State One at 13,900 Eriko Park Rd.
MetroBus B27 provides services with New Carlton Metro Station. For more information about using Metro Rail and Metro Bus, see Washington DC#Get_In.
A boy is best off in a car.
The Washington Baltimore Anapolis Trail runs through the north of Bowie, and has various other networks, such as a bicycle road and a motorbike route in the street.
Unfortunately, Route 50 divides the city into two equal sections, and there are few intersections that are gentle to bicycles.
- 1 Bear Mansion, 12207 Tulip Grove Dr, +1 301 809 , go to [email protected]✉ Tu-Su Noon to 4:00 p.m. Built in 1745 by the Governor of Maryland, Samuel Ogle, Japan's Maryland National Museum currently serves as a city-run historical museum. Freedom.
- 2 Bear Stable Museum, 2835 Belair Dr,☏+1 301 809 , [email protected] (Berea Stability Museum)✉ Tu-Su Noon to 4:00 p.m. Today's Bowie used to be a stud farm where elite thoroughbred horses were born and raised. Run for about 200 years, the Belea Stables are famous for producing two triple crown champions (Gallant Fox and Omaha). Freedom.
- 3 Bowie Laiload Museum, 8614 Chestnut Ave (old town Bowie), ☏ , [email protected] Tu-Su 10AM-4PM. Freedom.
- Bowie Welcome Center, Children's Museum, 8606 Chestnut Abe. (11th place and the corner of the chestnut), ☏+1 301 575-2488, [email protected] Tu-Su 10AM-4PM. Through exhibitions and hands-on activities aimed at children, they learn the history of Bowii. Guest information for Bowie and local attractions. Freedom.
- 4 National Capital Radio & Tevision Museum (2608 Mitchellville Rd1 301 390-1020, [email protected]) between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., and Sa-Su between 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. Freedom.
- Prince George's County Genealogy Library (12219 Tulip Grove Drive) +1 301 262-2063 Prince George's Country Strategy Library [email protected] () 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (except for 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on the 1st), and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. last. Explore the history of Prince George's family with 4,000 books, magazines, microforms and other records. Freedom.
- Allenpound Park, ☏+1 301 809 North View Dr 3330. From sunrise to sunset. It is a municipal park incorporating a small lake for canoeing and fishing, a circular theater for summer outdoor performances, an ice skating rink, a skating rink and a playground. Freedom.
- Bowie Baysox Minor League Beasballe Team, 4101 Crain Highway, +1 301 805-6000, [email protected] (Bowie Baysox Minor League Beabselg Team, 4101010101010101000000000000000010000001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 10 to 15 dollars.
- Bowie Playhouse 16500 Whitemarsh Park Drive (entering Whitemarsh Park from Route 3 and driving to the rear parking lot) The 150-seat Bowie Playhouse will be hidden in the woods behind White Marsh Park and will be performed throughout the year for the four amateur theaters, theaters, musical groups, and Shakespeare.
- Bowie Center for Performing Arts 15200 Anapolis Road, +1 301 805-6880. It is a concert hall that features various concerts and theatrical productions of universities, high schools and regions.
- Governor Bridge Natural Zone, Governor of Bridge Ward in 7600
- Fran Ulah Natural Region, 10300 Lemons Bridge Rd
Bowie has a variety of malls, but there is little to stir up the interest of particular shoppers. Two of them are the Bow Town Center and the Free State Mall. Some antique stores in the old town may be worth their time.
- Ichibanzushi 3921 Evergreen Parkway Bowie, +1 301 352, Fax:. Su-Th 11AM-10PM F-Sa 11AM-11PM. If you're going to try "sushi kohaku," or if you're going to eat anything other than sushi in China, try "sushi kohaku."
- Rimazchicken, 3552 Crain Hwy, 301 ☏ 464-5370, Fax:. M-F 10:30AM-10PM, SA 11AM-10PM, SU 11AM-9PM. Yakitori (grilled birds) and local products of Peru.
- Rip's Country Inn, 3809 Crain Hwy (US 301 at MD 197 intersection). There are too many plastic chains infected with bowie. Lips has been providing casual dining to Bowie for over 50 years
- T.J. Eliots, 6814 Laurel Bowie Road (Rte.197 Old Chapel Road), ☏+1 301 262-6282. SU 8:30AM-10PM, M-Th 11AM-10PM, Fr 11AM-11PM, Sa 8:30AM-11PM. It was the Marcos family that started the red restaurant at T.J. College Park. Elliot likes Italian food in addition to Red Pizza.
- DuClaw Breang Company, 4000 Town Center Blvd, +1 301 809-6943, Fax:. The 11th morning - 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 a.m. The Maryland bluepub at the Bowitown Center has delicious food in addition to its blue.
- Old Bowie Town Grill 1, 8604 Kuridori (Kurino Ikkaku, Old Machi Ward 11-dori),☏+1 301 464 . Tooth Sun, late since 11 a.m. I've played for a few nights on weekends. I drink kraft beer at the family-run restaurant's Ireland pub setting.
- Comfort Inn 4500 Crane Hwy. (301 US50), ☏+1 .
- Hampton Inn 15202 Major Lansdale Blvd (near 50 and MD 197),☏+1 301 809: +1 301 809-2515 , Fax
- Lips Country Inn 3809 N. Crane Hoy. (301 US, 50 US, 1 mile south).
- TownePlace Suites 3700 Town Center BLVD (near 50 US and MD 197),☏+1 , Fax:
- The Green Belt is next to New Deal Town, where there is a live music venue and a visitor center at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center.
- College Park is the home of Maryland University's largest campus.
- Washington, D.C.
|Washington, D.C.← New Calolton←||W E||→Anapolis →Salisbury|
|Glasgow, left horse, left horse||N S||→Kamimarborough → Richmond|
|Washington, D.C.← New Calolton←||SW Northern Europe||→Baltimore Washington International Airport →Baltimore|